Saturday, June 9
- Arrive in Paris by 3PM, check-in at hotel or airbnb with group
- Group dinner at L’AOC in the Latin Quarter
Sunday, June 10—Sunday, June 17
- June 10—travel by train from Paris to Mâcon-Loché TGV, bus to Taizé
- Stay with the Taizé Community
- June 17—travel by bus to Mâcon-Loché, train from Mâcon-Loché TGV to Paris
Sunday, June 17
- Return to Paris, check-in at hotel or airbnb with group
- Group dinner
Participants will be expected to read “A Community Called Taizé” by Jason Santos and attend a group dinner in the Spring of 2018 and in the Fall of 2019.
Estimated cost is $1000 plus airfare per person. We want to make this trip affordable for students interested in participating, both undergraduate students and graduate students. Email Len if interested. We will release an online reservation form at the beginning of 2018. There students will be invited to share a confidential and honest estimate of what they are able to contribute to the cost. We do ask $250 be turned in by February 6, 2018 as a deposit for the trip. The group will be capped at 10 students.
For more information about the Taizé Community, click here.